Friday, December 17, 2010

A Handbag of My Very Own




I went into Karen's the other day with my new purse and she took these photos in her lovely shop. (You should check out her awesomeness on her blog, karengraydesign.typepad.com.) I really can't reiterate enough how excited I am about this Innocent Crush fabric. I just ordered 6 yards of velveteen  from this collection for a gorgeous reproduction vintage dress! Happy Christmas!!

More handbag pictures to come--I just finished a faux Cath Kidston purse with an adorable little ruffle. Sweet for grown ups and little ones, too!

PS Have you seen Amy Butler's new Soul Blossoms collection? I want to make a quilt out of this ASAP! And I've been dreaming up some cute little skirt and blouse ideas...http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/

No comments:

Post a Comment